2 or more players
•Designed for ages 8 and up
you enjoy trivia games, but are tired of being asked questions about the
Queen of England? Perhaps you just want to learn more about your own
country. Well, this is the game for you!
the title suggests, The All American Trivia Board Game features
100% American content. With over 2,000 questions, this game will provide
your family and friends with hours of entertainment. Categories include
geography, history, arts, and general.
There’s no better time to show your American knowledge, and to learn
some more facts about your homeland in an enjoyable, fast-paced game that
will keep you playing again and again.
•360 Question Cards
•6 Playing Pieces
•30 "Uncle Sam" Cards
The five most powerful earthquakes in the United States have all occurred
in which state?
2. Who was the voice of Darth Vader in the original Star Wars movie?
3. What is the capital of Kansas?
4. Martin Van Buren, our 8th president, was the first president to be born
in which state?
5. Who was the star of the 1928 movie, Steamboat Willie?
6. In which state can one find Great Salt Lake?
7. Which president declared war on Japan in 1941?
8. What comedian was born Benjamin Kubelsky?
9. What is Alaska's official state sport: dog mushing, hockey, lacrosse,
Alaska 2. James Earl Jones 3. Topeka 4. New York 5.Mickey Mouse 6. Utah
7.Franklin D. Roosevelt 8. Jack
Benny 9. Dog mushing
Place the stack of ‘UNCLE SAM’ cards on the ‘UNCLE SAM’ logo on
the game board.
• Decide what type of game you wish to play - Regular Play, Quick Play,
or Long Play***.
• Each player, or team, must select a playing piece.
• Place all the selected playing pieces on the ‘START’ square.
• Decide who goes first. (we recommend starting with the youngest
player, and work clockwise)
Player 1 moves forward one square. Players move forward one square at
the beginning of every turn. Note: moving forward means moving clockwise.
1 is now asked a question from the appropriate category (the category
written in the square). If the question is answered correctly, Player 1
moves forward one square, and is asked another question. It remains Player
1’s turn until a question is answered incorrectly, or until an
‘UNCLE SAM’ card ends the turn.
Move clockwise around the table. Just remember, at the beginning of every
turn you move forward one square.
When you land on an ‘UNCLE SAM’ card, select the top card from the
pile. Do what the card says, and when done, return the card to the bottom
of the pile.
When the ‘UNCLE SAM’ card asks you to answer a question, you may
select any category you wish. The first player to make it back to the
‘START’ square wins the game.
In order to win, you must answer a question correctly. You can not win by
simply moving forward one square at the beginning of your turn.
Regular Play games, players circle the game board twice. For Quick Play
games, players must circle the game board only once. For
Long Play games, the winner must circle the game board three times.