2 or more players
•Designed for all ages
The Ultimate Baseball Trivia Board Game puts fans into action,
offering all baseball enthusiasts the chance to put their knowledge to the
game features four categories, including a rookie category for beginner
baseball fans. The expert categories include Players, Teams, and General.
Now baseball fans of all skill levels can play, learn about, and enjoy the
game at the same time.
the focus of most questions is on Major League Baseball, the game also has
questions on baseball history, international baseball, junior baseball,
rules of the game, and other professional baseball leagues.
•360 Question Cards
•6 Playing Pieces
•30 "Umpire Call" Cards
What Baltimore Orioles first baseman was named Rookie of the Year in 1977?
2. What were the Seattle Pilots renamed in 1970?
3. Of what nationality is pitcher, Orlando Hernandez?
4. In 1998, what New York Met hit grand slams in two consecutive games?
5. What team did manager, Hank Bauer, coach to a World Series victory in
6. In 1965, what stadium became the major leagues' first covered ballpark?
7. Who was nicknamed the "Yankee Clipper"?
8. What Baltimore Orioles outfielder hit 50 homeruns in 1996?
9. With what team did Hank Aaron end his major league playing career?
1. Eddie Murray 2. Milwaukee Brewers 3. Cuban 4. Mike Piazza 5. Baltimore
Orioles 6. Houston Astrodome 7. Joe DiMaggio 8. Brady Anderson 9.
Place the stack of “Umpire Call” cards on the logo between the two
• Decide which skill level you want to play. There are two skill levels:
rookie and veteran. The veteran player will be asked questions from the
Players, Teams, and General categories. The rookie player will only be
asked questions from the Rookie category.
• Each player, or team, must select a playing piece.
• Place all the selected playing pieces on the “start” square.
• Decide who goes first. (we recommend starting with the youngest
player, and work clockwise)
1 moves forward one square. Players move forward one square at the
beginning of every turn. Note: moving forward means moving
1 is now asked a question from the appropriate category (the category
written in the square).
If the question is answered correctly, Player 1 moves forward one
square, and is asked another question.
remains Player 1’s turn until a question is answered incorrectly, or
until an “Umpire Call” card ends the turn.
Note: Novice players are always asked questions from the Rookie
category, regardless of what is written in the square.
Move clockwise around the table. Just remember, at the beginning of every
turn you move forward one square.
When you land on an “Umpire Call” card, select the top card from the
pile. Do what the card says, and when done, return the card to the bottom
of the pile.
When the “Umpire Call” card asks you to answer a question, you may
select any category you wish. A veteran player could choose from the
Players, Teams, and General categories. The novice player would answer
questions from the Rookie category.
The first player to make it back to the “start” square wins the game.
In order to win, you must answer a question correctly. You can not win by
simply moving forward one square at the beginning of your turn.